Traveling somewhere? Think different, Plan a solo trip this time...
In my opinion travel is a word, that gives a perfect meaning to refresh yourself. Personally I am getting bore to hop around thematic places with friends and family... So, this time I strongly decided to go single to any corner place in India. My personal suggession to all travelers is... Do plan something different in your next trip.
- Plan a sudden trip.
- Go single.
- Carry a big backpack.
- Step forward.
- Spend sometime with the locals and talk to them.
- Stay in a remoted village.
- Meet a family in that village.
- Write a blog about the history of that village or someone's story.
- Find a place where you can take a long and peace breath without pollution.
- Climb a hillock.
- Try a dish of that region you've never heard of before in your own place.
- Worship the nature. Save the earth.
- Share your deepest secret with a stranger.
- Give someone a hug and a traditional Namaskar!...
- Take a bath in river.
- Snap a sunset.
- Ride an elephant or bullock cart.
I hope, it makes a huge difference in your regular trips. Try it once....
Happy Hop Around India...