The National Language of India, Hindi is a direct descendant of ancient Sanskrit through Prakrit and Apabhramsha. More than 180 million people in India regard Hindi as their mother tongue. But I often see so many Indian Blogs related to travel are in English only. As many as the percentage of Indians in the world are increasing day by day following the International Language and starting their blogs in English, and forgetting our Indian National Language "Hindi". But still there are many travel bloggers in the world of this massive Internet are writing their blogs in their mother tongue. It doesn't mean that that they don't know the English language it's their affection they have on their mother tongue.
Here is the List :-
1. A Consultant of Thermal Engineering, started his Hindi Travel blog in the year of 2008, still travelling and exploring places. See more @ Manish Kumar's Blog
2. From a Non Profit, Alok Ranjan travelling across sharing his travel stories on his Blog. See more @ Lok Ranjan's Blog
3. Discovering beautiful India and its tourist places by biking, trekking and travelling by many ways. Manu Prakash Tyagi express his feelings in his travelogues. See more @ One Tourist
4. Neeraj Kumar's hobby is Tourism which is an expensive, Time-consuming. He shares his Travel stories on his Hindi Travel Blog
5. Copywriter by profession in a leading advertising agency, and a freelance Social Media Jockey. He Loves Travelling, shares his travel stories on his Travelogue
6. Isht Deo Sankrityaayan, One of the Hindi Travel Bloggers in the last but not the least. Shares his Travel Stories @ Iyatta
Salute to these Indians for exploring the Travel Stories and helping Local people to learn about Indian unexplored places and creating awareness of Indian National Language (Hindi) in blogs on Internet.
In case I missed any hindi travel blog in this list and that should be here please feel free to post your URL under comment section below.